Corporate Finance & Capital Market Services
CCB International Capital Limited ("CCB International Capital") is a SFC licensed corporation to carry out Type 1 (Dealing in securities), Type 4 (Advising on securities) and Type 6 (Advising on corporate finance) regulated activities. Having a group of capital market and industry experts, CCB International Capital primarily provides corporate finance, capital market, mergers & acquisitions and advisory services. By the end of 2022, CCB International Capital has assisted its clients in raising capital for more than HK$5 trillion.
- Establishment of a full-service financial services platform that includes Corporate Finance Division together with Industry Sector Teams, to provide customized corporate finance and advisory services and recommendations for clients in different industries
- Provides a full range of corporate finance arrangements and advisory service: Pre-IPO→ IPO→ Post-IPO
- CCB International Capital maintains close contact with the regulatory authorities such as the HKEX and the SFC through the execution of numerous IPO projects and has accumulated abundant experiences in dealing with them
- In terms of sales and distribution of equity securities, with the support from CCB and CCB International, CCB International Capital could bring in different types of investors to our clients, including but not limited to sovereign funds, long-term funds, corporate investors, and high net-worth investors.
- Maintained long-term and close relationship with sizeable QDII funds and other domestic institutions of great financial strength in mainland China
Debt Capital Markets (DCM) & Rating Facilitation Services
- CCB International Capital has solid experience in supporting issuers including central SOEs, local SOEs and financial institutions in different types of offshore bond issuance. The scale of offshore bond underwriting ranks the top among state-owned overseas corporate finance and capital market institutions. By the end of 2022, CCB International Capital has assisted its clients getting up to HK$1.6 trillion in debt financing.
- CCB International Capital has established effective communication channels with government departments such as the NDRC, the SAFE, etc., through day-to-day business contact. We have long-term and close cooperation with renowned domestic and foreign law firms, investment firms and audit firms, as well as continuous support from CCB. CCB International Capital possess a full range of sales channels and a strong sales team covering numerous domestic and overseas institutional investors so as to create favorable conditions for bond issuance
- CCB International Capital has a professional rating facilitation and advisory team to assist issuers in various sectors to obtain ideal initial ratings from rating agencies and assist the issuers to carry out, maintain and follow up ratings every year. CCB International Capital pays close attention to the credit rating of issuers’ comparable companies. We regularly provide the company with the latest information on international ratings
- In terms of green bond, CCB International Capital provides green bond advisory services to issuers, assists them in identifying investment projects that meet the requirements of green finance, building up green bond framework and designing green bond certification scheme and applying for green bond issuance subsidies
Mergers and Acquisitions Business
- In recent years, CCB International Capital consecutively ranked ahead in terms of the number of M&A transactions completed among corporate finance and capital market services institutions with Chinese banking background. We have completed a series of successful equity transactions of the major shareholders of the listed companies
- CCB International Capital’s professional team has a good understanding on the "Takeovers Code" and "Listing Rules" in Hong Kong, and is experienced in dealing with regulatory authorities. The team also has extensive experience in capital market operations and can manage every step for clients with confidence and accomplish their objectives successfully.
- Has close association with onshore and offshore investment funds, can bring in investors with international influence to our clients
Placing and Rights Issue
- CCB International Capital, has good experience in placing business and related regulatory requirements, which actively provides placement and rights issue services for listed companies
- Actively source and secure different types of strategic investors to clients, including but not limited to investment funds, sovereign funds, financial institutions and sizeable enterprises, and create favorable conditions for fund raising